Thank you, Jody Verhagen-Bosman for the yummy Turkey Chili Recipe. If you have a delicious, easy recipe to share with my crazy readers for Wednesday WOW, please email me.
- 2 pounds ground lean turkey
- 1 large yellow onion – diced
- 2 green peppers – diced
- 2 cans tomato soup (if you use condensed, you’ll want to remember to add water – though I DON’T as I like it to have a thicker consistency)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans black beans – rinsed and drained
- 2 cans corn – rinsed and drained
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes
Cook the turkey ahead of time and drain. Add all ingredients to a crock pot (or stove top pot) and stir together. I set my crock pot on high for 4 hours.
I have a bad habit of tossing in more seasonings every time I walk by the crock pot. Makes for some really spicy chili – but oh, so good!!